Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > Autel's Technical support's china team, ...
Autel's Technical support's china team, we need answers asap

3043 Views 7 Replies Latest reply: 2015-07-16 16:24:57

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65
    2015-07-14 09:45:34
              I will personally like to know if our issues and requests have been thought about, or even acknowledged, and if anything is being done. 2 weeks has passed  and not a single replied or clue of what's going on. I ask my self everyday why would I help a company that has no respect for us, and ignores our needs. I will very much like to help but not in  this conditions you offer, why would I/we ? ,since your not doing anything your self  to inspire our help. if you all think for a second that our tool's software are fine, think again, they are not, we have more issues now than ever before in the history of this tool.  I have gather all software from august of last year, and compared, and even though they are not as developed as some of the new ones, they hardly have any issues other than what was not available at the moment. thousands of tools will be left with issues and out of  an update period with no choice but to pay to keep downloading more bugs and downgrades, yes you heard me right. if this is all you can offer then forget about my support, I have better things to do with my free time, like uploading pictures and making fun of a few things, not productive I know, but neither are you support. and I will like to congratulate you autel for destroying what was once a great potential tool. Adios amigos and good luck. take more pride in your country and the product you sell. it leaves too much for the imagination of others, specially mine. and if anyone is wondering why I post everything I think and feel, and desire and don't give it sh**t, well the constitution of the united states of  america, my country, allows me to. 

No funny picture this time. sorry.

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65
    2015-07-14 15:02:35 (Reply to:ede65)
              to those still not sure of the downgrade here is a couple of ideas.  versions you need to find and compare with your actual software versions.
    this software are from july or august of last year. you will all notice the difference.

GM version 5.10 or the one before 5.0 do not use 5.0 best version is before the 5.0
    FORD version 4.12 and give or take one versio
    CHRYSLER version 4.0 or previous one
    HONDA/ACURA version 3.10 or previous one
    TOYOTA/LEXUS/SCION version 2.20
    NISSAN/INFINITY version 4.0 or previous one
    HYUNDAI/KIA version 4.20
    MAZDA version 4.12 or previous one
    MITSUBISHI version 3.10
    others not as developed as the current one but am sure they are screwed as well, yes some of the new software have more functions or new features but the real important stuff has been removed and so has been the whole layout/structure(reversed engineering) reverse my money.
    find this software and rename their folder to something else like example nissan2 or nissan 3.20. it has to have a different name or it will override the other one, also when updating will be destroyed. in the event of updating it will not affect the old  software cuz they have been renamed, and you can keep both on the tool at the same time. you will have to click on the down arrow to see which version they are, but usually the ones shown first are the new/latest one. go ahead and do your testing, you will find this old versions I mentioned to be spot on like om tools and working 100% or near, not this bullsh**t we have now. having all this xtra versions will fill your hard drive so just do the ones you use the most or testing. happy hunting. for Europes am still testing but I think benz and beemers latest maybe the best but then again what that hell do i know I don't work on them to often.

people I convinced/persuaded to buy maxidas and maxisys and other autel tools over the pasts years,  286 and counting  in 3 cities and a couple of countries, an average of 2000 dollars each =$572,000, plus updates. I think that gives me the right to talk and demand  all the sh**t  I want .OH  and  I know  some pretty good lawyers too Autel. and thank you for denying  me of all my request on the count of not Enough votes. how will you know, you only reply to English and mandarin and have left everyone else to dry, how are they going to vote.also answer your phone calls in all languages and you will see.

•   Level 7   
    (962) points
    912guy

2015-07-14 16:43:17 (Reply to:ede65)

I scanned a 2004 mdx and it triggered to passenger airbag sensor..I couldn't get it to
    reset or go off...what a day!,

•   Level 6   
    (516) points
    hondaman219

2015-07-14 16:58:38 (Reply to:ede65)

Well spoken. Thank you ede.Wihout u I shudder to think what this tool would look like. Very good info about old versions. I will start hunting today. We just want a workable tool autel !!!

•   Level 6   
    (516) points
    hondaman219

2015-07-14 17:37:52 (Reply to:ede65)

This just hit me what if you install old versions with the old logos and when u update it the new versions will have the round button. Then you will know quickly which version u have. also most of my oldest backup versions are 1 digit off ie honda v3.2 instead of v3.1  Ford v4.13 instead of v4.12 I'm assuming its just the logo change. Gm I only have  v6.01. 

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65
    2015-07-14 17:47:20 (Reply to:hondaman219)
    yes your right perfect idea. I hate the new logos so much it didn't even cross my mind. yes the versions I mentioned  it is not a must, we can try the one after or before and compare, having both on the tool already makes it easier though, we don't have to wait, just exit one and enter the other one 10 seconds. I already tried a few and found more than 20 issues so far.

•   Level 3   
    (88) points
    Juanchomeca

2015-07-15 02:03:31 (Reply to:ede65)

Can u help me downgrade the tool ,

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65
    2015-07-16 16:24:57 (Reply to:Juanchomeca)
    Not now buddy sorry. Let's wait for the real thing. All updated bug free versions that
    we paid for. To have to keep this old software it is not fair, and in such case that we
    have to, then a refund should be in order.
  Total1 Pages